Tuesday 3 March 2020

Adam Levine Apologizes For Horrible Maroon 5 Show

Back, Mercury, Maroon 5 played a shocking show on Thursday. USA Today newspaper reported that leader Adam Levin had switched to social networks to apologize for his televised performance at the Viña del Mar Festival in Chile after Twitter attendees invited him to his bad behavior, sing badly, and play the "most terrible show" for everyone.


Levin said in a video of his story on Instagram: "I am very enthusiastic and passionate about concerts, and being my best and the band is the best and the best for you." "There were some things that stopped me hard last night, and I let them affect me, and that affected the way I was acting on the stage, which was not professional, and I apologize for that."

A representative of Levine told the United States of America today that the band encountered technical difficulties during its performance, including problems with the screen and Levin's ears. Stereogum gives you good luck with your show in São Paulo, Brazil, tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment