Sunday 27 April 2014

Maroon 5’s Adam Levine Makes His Acting Debut At Tribeca Film Festival

He will be loved ... Keira Knightley says Adam Levine makes a “sensational " debut in the exercise of his films Begin Again.



FOR Keira Knightley and Adam Levine, Begin Again his film was an experience of firsts.

Knightley, an accomplished actress, sings in the film, while Levine, lead singer of the band Maroon 5 acts.
The two admitted they leave their comfort zones they made them uncomfortable but they referred to the nerves of others.

"I kept telling him it was great ( in the song ) and she would not believe me , and she told me that was not bad acting title but I did not believe him , so it was perfect," Levine said in a Saturday cinema closed the Tribeca Film Festival .

“I was completely terrified," Knightley, 29, said of her singing.

"I did not expect to be as scared as I am. I said yes to do it and I was, ' Oh , everything will be fine, everything will be fine ", and then , suddenly , I found myself in a studio with real people he did for a living and I was like , ' I do know what I'm doing. I 'm pretending. ' "



New roles.. Keira Knightley, left, and Adam Levine in a scene from Start Over in which first performed and she sang. Source: AP

To walk a red carpet for his first acting role, Levine, 35, said he was “amazed “.

Levine says he enjoyed the experience so much that could have caught the acting bug.

“My experience was great fun," he said. "I did kind of start liking a bit, but I do not know. Do not think you can really make these bold statements, but we'll see.”

So how did the second grade together?

Knightley Levine called a "natural actor" who was “sensational in this movie.”

Levine, who serves as a judge and mentor on U.S. singing contest shows The Voice, said that if a hearing Knightley he wanted on his team.

Start Over is directed by John Carney, who was also behind the successful musical drama ever.

Also starring Mark Ruffalo, Hailee Steinfeld and Catherine Keener. CeeLo Green also has a small role.

The film opens in the U.S. in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment